[sr-dev] master xml warnings

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:20:28 CEST 2020

Hi Henning,

thanks for looking into it and fixing it, I noticed it for a while but
didn't get the time to dig in.

Since we are here, there was another warning related to including
extra.xml when generating the db schema:

make dbschema
warning: failed to load external entity "extra.xml"

which was because of src/lib/srdb1/schema/kamailio-extensions.xml trying
to include an inexistent extra.xml. There was nothing else in the
kamailio-extensions.xml, being processed automatically as part of
kamailio-*.xml filter.

I removed the file, but if anyone is aware of some cases where it is
used or useful to have, then it can be reverted.