[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v5.3.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:10:50 CET 2020

Hello,

I am going to release Kamailio v.5.3.3 during today. Till the
announcement is sent out, any commit to branch 5.3 should be notified on
sr-dev or irc channel and wait for ack, in order to avoid conflicts with
the release build process.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com