[sr-dev] dev question related to generate_avps()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:05:16 CET 2020

I had some needs to fetch user attributes after authentication fails,
after an incorrect password or expired nonce (practically for a valid
user) where I used sql_query().

So its fine to add this feature from my point of view, it is saving an
extra sql query. Just make a modparam to control the behaviour.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com