[sr-dev] dialog: reason behind not storing early state dialogs in db

David Escartin descartin at sonoc.io
Fri Jun 12 07:31:40 CEST 2020

Dear all

this would be related to one query we sent to sr-users some time ago?
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2018-November/103842.html

we would also be interested in having the dialog structure to be written on
db_redis during early dialog, but it still was in a to do list according to
Daniel. This would great to be able to track and store the dialogs on a db
redis for HA.

thanks a lot and regards
david