[sr-dev] Freezing development for Kamailio v5.4.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:18:03 CEST 2020

Hello,

based on the discussions during the last online devel meeting, the plan
is to release the next major version (Kamailio v5.4.0) around the mid of
this summer.

Therefore I propose to freeze the development on Thursday, June 18,
2020. Then we will have about 4-6 weeks of testing before the release is
out. Master will be unfrozen when the branch 5.4 is created (usually
that was done after 3-4 weeks in the testing phase).

If you are planning to introduce new features in the 5.4 release series,
be sure you push them to master branch or create a pull request till the
freezing date.

If anyone else wants a different time line for 5.4.0 release, let us
know and we can discuss to match the best for everyone.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla