[sr-dev] [SR-Users] xHTTP_PROM with older Kamailio

Marat Gareev maratkin94 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:29:17 CEST 2020

I found that the export module interface was changed (
https://www.kamailio.org/w/2018/09/new-module-exports-interface/).

I downgraded to old-style version this structure

> struct module_exports exports = {
>     "xhttp_prom",
>     DEFAULT_DLFLAGS, /* dlopen flags */
>     cmds,
>     params,
>     0,              /* exported RPC methods */
>     0,          /* exported pseudo-variables */
>     0,              /* response function */
>     mod_init,       /* module initialization function */
>     0,      /* per child init function */
>     mod_destroy     /* destroy function */
> };

> struct module_exports exports = {
>     "xhttp_prom",
>     DEFAULT_DLFLAGS, /* dlopen flags */
>     cmds,
>     params,
>     0,
>     0,              /* exported MI functions */
>     0,              /* exported pseudo-variables */
>     0,              /* extra processes */
>     mod_init,       /* module initialization function */
>     0,      /* per child init function */
>     mod_destroy,     /* destroy function */
>     NULL      /* per child init function */
> };

The problem is that *mod_init* was zero, so it was not called.
And now mod_init is called and I can use this module.

Many thanks 😊