[sr-dev] PCSCF does not send SIP 200 OK

Georgi Rosenov Stefanov georgi.rosenov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:45:13 CEST 2020

Hi all,
I am trying some Kamailio IMS load tests.
I have an issue with SIP.REGISTER when 10-11K registrations are done.
PCSCF start slowing down responses. I increased my test tool (sipp)
timeouts, but still there are some missing SIP.OK from P-CSCF to SIPp.
S-CSCF and I-CSCF SIP.OK are present, only some P-CSCF SIP.OK are missing
and SIPp closes the dialog(2-3 sec timeout)
I have compared a successful and unsuccessful registration and for now it
seems like t_on_reply is not executed the right way.

Did anybody meet such a problem ?