[sr-dev] Maintenance work on kamailio.org server - Wed, July 8, 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:46:05 CEST 2020

Hello,

most of the maintenance work should be finished now. If you have issues
accessing web portals (website, wiki, git repo clone, ...) or other
services related to kamailio.org, report them to sr-dev or sr-users
mailing lists.

If you have issues sending emails to mailing lists, you can contact me
directly or someone else from the management group, like Fred, Henning
or Victor. The alternative for a communication channel, when mailing
lists are not accessible for you, is to open an issue on
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio

Old dokuwiki portals (for sip-router.org/wiki and older versions of
kamailio at kamailio.org/dokuwiki) lost some formatting plugins, because
they were no longer maintained to support newer php or dokuwiki
versions, therefore the content of the pages might be displayed
unformatted (e.g., messed up bullet lists, highlighting boxes, ...).
Such content will be updated over the time to use an up to date
formatting syntax. If you find issues in the active wiki portal
(kamailio.org/wiki), report them to be fixed promptly.