[sr-dev] Need Support about Kamailio Server

thanh nguyen thanhmamcse07 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:51:52 CEST 2020

Dear Kamailio Server’s Developers

I’m an user who trying to discovery supported features of Kamailio server (for a client application that connect to server).

Thank you all for made a beautiful thing like Kamailio.

Could you guys please help to clear my some questions as below:

- If I make a mobile application (something like Zoiper application), does Kamailio server support if I want to develop group chat feature in my application. If so please share the message request flow that I have to send to server and format of message request.
- Could you guys please share some document that describes detail about format for each SIP request message (INVITE, REGISTRATION, OPTION, MESSAGE…)

Thank you in advance for your supported.

BRs
Thanh Nguyen