[sr-dev] FTBS in MQTT Module in nightly builds

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:22:06 CET 2020

Hello,

it is not needed to support old distributions in new modules. I would
say the reference is Debian stable, but even in this case is not a must
to have a new module compiling if the libs have to be installed from
sources for specific features, etc... Such modules are just not
packaged, I guess Victor will fix it in the deb specs.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com