[sr-dev] About FOSDEM talks

Federico Santulli kam.list at nhm.it
Thu Feb 13 15:53:53 CET 2020

Hi Henning,

actually iā€™m going to pull the pkg/kamailio/gentoo folder.

It contains:
files
kamailio.confd
kamailio.initd
kamailio-5.1.10.ebuild
kamailio-5.2.6.ebuild
kamailio-5.3.2.ebuild
kamailio-9999.ebuild
As it contains all builds for every single version, and also the one for the master release, how you think they should be packaged?

One ebuild for every release and the 9999 for the master or all in one?

Could be the commit message like this?

pkg/gentoo: Added ebuild for versions 5.1.10, 5.2.6, 5.3.2 and master.

Please let me know.

Best regards.

Federico Santulli

NHM - S.R.L.