[sr-dev] Kamailio build errors on RHEL7

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Feb 3 16:17:23 CET 2020

Hello Cumhur,

I don't use RHEL for development, maybe somebody else can comment here. The RPM packages build fine for RHEL7, maybe you can have a look to the pkg files for this distribution in the Kamailio git master to see if there is also a workaround present.

I did a quick google search; it could be to be related to a 32/64 include issue:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/709893/14-04-01-32-bit-missing-g-64-bit-include-files-when-cross-compiling

If you are having a patch to solve this problem for RHEL7, just create a pull request.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>