[sr-dev] kamailio SIP and RTP proxy

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Dec 1 11:07:01 CET 2020

Hi Patrick,

better to contact our sr-users list with the usage related questions, added to CC.

Have a look to the SDP of the SIP packets to see if it contains the correct IP would be one idea to debug this further.

Feel free to ask again on sr-users after you have got more details.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/