[sr-dev] RFC: KEMI and array/dictionary values

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:56:25 CEST 2020

Hello,

the old sr module should be now part of app_lua_sr module, just in case
someone missed it. The module can be used along with app_lua and the two
objects KSR and sr can be used together in the same config.

Regarding your topic - two options right now:

 1) if it is something very specific to an interpreter, it can be added
as part of KSR.x object -- each app_xyz implements it internally,
because of specifics of those functions (like KSR.x.exit())

2) we can add a new data type for SR_KEMIP_INT inside sr_kemi_xval_t,
like a list of named values with type (items with (name, type, value)),
then see if for each interpreter if it can handle them, if not, then
they should not be exported to KSR object, so they won't be available in
the KEMI script for that interpreter.