[sr-dev] Error in kamailio - 5.3.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:30:42 CEST 2020

Hello,

this is about config file issues, so the appropriate mailing list is
sr-users at lists.kamailio.org

The second error message about lvar_assign() is incomplete, check the
logs and there you will see the position when an assignent fails in your
config. You can eventually run with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg, reproduce
and you will see a lot more debug messages that should help to identify
what is wrong.