[sr-dev] Planning the release of v5.1.9

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:18:40 CEST 2019

Hello,

the usual note to say that commits to branch 5.1 should no longer just
be pushed to the repo till the announcement of releasing v5.1.9 later
today, but instead announce on sr-dev mailing list and wait for ack in
order to avoid conflicting with the release process. Once the
announcement is out, commits can go in branch 5.1 as usual.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat