[sr-dev] Kamailio merchandising shop

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Sep 16 22:45:17 CEST 2019

Hello,

thank you for the feedback.

Several people asked me to provide a bit more background information
about this.

The shop uses services from the German company spreadshirt. They handles
all the payment and logistics (including returns, refunds etc..).

In case of quality problems or customer service issues please contact me
directly, as other people in the project are not involved in this.

The earnings from this shop will be used to fund administrative expenses
for Kamailio, for example legal costs related to the Kamailio trademark
registration.

In case of more questions please contact me directly.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio Merchandising - https://skalatan.de/merchandising/
Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services