[sr-dev] git:master:1b85430f: lost: added generic P-A-I body parsing

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sun Sep 8 22:56:54 CEST 2019

Hello Wolfgang,

it is possible that you edited this files on a windows machine? I just
noticed that the files uses Windows style line endings (CRLF) and this
would make further collaboration a bit messy if we end up with different
style of files in the repository.

I will convert the module files to linux line ending style. Please check
your editor configuration that you don't introduce new ones. :-)

Not sure if you have read the anouncement related to the freezing period
of git master. Please keep this in mind for further changes to the
module in the next weeks.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services