[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Info: initialization of libssl 1.1.+ with PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED attribute for pthread mutex and rwlock

Vitalii Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:52:58 CEST 2019

Hi,

My bad, I most probably used a container with a bit outdated version of
master branch.

Got new sources, tested them and had no problems with TLS. It works fine
with libssl 1.1.1d-0+deb10u2.
I suppose those fixes with using alternative random number generator or
wrapping up the standard one with lock have helped.