[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Branching 5.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:22:23 CEST 2019

Hello,

I will branch it because that seems to be a consistent size of new code
that might require a bit more discussion to see how and where to
integrate it. Doing that on a unfrozen master branch provides more
flexibility to get to a solution that is convenient for all and the
backport if decided so.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat