[sr-dev] removing xprint module

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sat Nov 23 21:24:07 CET 2019

Hello,

>From the xprint module README:

The xprint module is the former xlog module from SIP Express Router (SER), kept because it is used by other modules via API to get the value for strings with specifiers. If you want to print log messages from configuration file, use the real module named 'xlog'.

I just checked, there seems to be no module using it anymore. Therefore, I would like to propose to remove it in git master.

/repositories/kamailio$ grep -R xl_api * | egrep -v "modules/xprint"
/repositories/kamailio$

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>