[sr-dev] git:master:3585f802: dialog: added dlg.briefing rpc command

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:24:45 CET 2019

Hello,

the previous message was somehow not noticed.

summary was in my list, but the pkg/shm/mtree summary commands are
giving a combined report, not all records, but only with a selection of
attributes.

I looked at the dictionary and briefing is also the information given
before doing something. Overall, I have nothing against finding another
name, but probably is better to find something else than summary.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com