[sr-dev] Kamailio meeting Istanbul and Cairo

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Nov 6 16:05:28 CET 2019

Hello,

I will be in about 2 weeks in Istanbul and in Cairo a few days later.

I am thinking of organizing a Kamailio/SIP/VoIP social networking event (perhaps a dinner or a pub meeting). Possible dates are the 19th- 20th November in Istanbul and the 23th - 24th November in Cairo. Are people from the community interested in joining such event?

If yes, write me your preferred date -- based on feedback in the next days, it will be decided whether it is going to happen and when.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services