[sr-dev] Additional headers on a dispatcher options ping

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu May 30 21:28:10 CEST 2019

Hello Tim,

at the moment there is no such functionality available in the module. But have a look eg. to the implementation of this function

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.p.ds_ping_from

in C function "void ds_ping_set(ds_set_t *node)" which allows to set the From header for the dispatcher pings. Maybe this gives you a starting point. If you came up with an extension, we are always open to pull requests. :-)

Cheers,

Henning