[sr-dev] Value not expect of $fU after assign new value

Cléviton Mendes de Araújo clevitonmendes at gmail.com
Thu May 30 01:43:35 CEST 2019

Hi, Mr. Mierla

Yes.

It was through ngrep, in fact, I detected the source of the problem.
It was not quite a bug anymore, but yes, it was a lapse of mine.
My INVITE had the From and P-Asserted-Identity header fields. In this
scenario our Telephone Carrier relies more on the PAI header to set
the originating number because we using DID. That's why I was thinking
that the assignment to $fU variable was bugged.

So that there is not any error in the Identification of the DID
originator number, I decided to define the two fields:

$fU = $var(newUsername);
subst_hf("P-Asserted-Identity", "/<sip:[^@]*@/<sip:$var(newUsername)@/", "a");

I solved the problem like this.

Greetings!