[sr-dev] Configuration for dummies

jespinosa jespinosa at uma.es
Mon May 20 11:56:58 CEST 2019

Hello,

My name is Javier Espinosa and I am trying to connect a Kamailio IMS
Core with my LTE EPC that I already have working. To make it faster I
had downloaded the VM that Franz Edler post here:
https://www.kamailio.org/w/2016/02/kamailio-ims-getting-started-box/ but
I can't find the properly way to connect it with my EPC that is a real
EPC so, I have IMSI codes for each user and I don't know how to register
them in the HSS of the IMS and I also have one HSS in my EPC so I am a
little bit lost.
If anyone can help me with this I will be very grateful.

Thank you so much,
Javier Espinosa.