[sr-dev] "If you're struggling with your Tele callers to improve sales? you're not alone.

Prakash prakash.n at tevatel.com
Fri May 17 14:21:24 CEST 2019

                   http://www.doocti.com
+919790776655

Doocti Next Generation CTI for Smarter Sales Teams
   http://www.doocti.com

Dear Customer,

Greeting from Tevatel. Hope this mail finds you well.
We are happy to announce the launch of our new product Doocti - Call center connector for crm

What is Doocti?

Doocti is a Computer telephony integration platform that can integrate your communication devices with your Helpdesk, CRM, and Other Key Tools.

Increase agent productivity, improve customer experience and enable personalized service through deep customer insights at the point of interaction.

Features of Doocti

Single click Dial

On-Screen Customer Profile

Build on the Customer Profile

Efficient Call Disposition

Auto Dial

Sticky Agent

Feedback from the clients

Reduce call time by 10-20 seconds per call

Instantly retrieves and screen-pops customer related information

Provides a better and more immediate response to the customers

Offers a more personalized experience to the caller

Dials out automatically and faster with a single mouse click

Handles higher call volumes

Increases first call resolution

Intergrated with

Currently we have associated with more than 20 brands.

Curious to see what's under the hood? Enjoy a detailed look at the Doocti experience in a demo guided by a member of our team. Get a meeting on the calendar today.

   mailto:prakash.n at tevatel.com?subject=Need More Information about Doocti  Request for a Demo [ mailto:prakash.n at tevatel.com?subject=Need More Information about Doocti ]

Communications Simplified

Contact Us: +919790776655 | prakash.n at tevatel.com

No:76, Swamibakthan Street, Nammalwarpet, Chennai - 600012.
www.tevatel.com | www.doocti.com                           http://viewstripo.email/?utm_source=templates&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=webinar+&utm_content=trigger_newsletter

This email was sent by prakash.n at tevatel.com to sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org

Update profile -  https://tihk.maillist-manage.com/ua/upc?upd=164d3589027540bb&r=164d35890275e1ac&n=11699e4bf21de29&od=27218d28c96aa859ed0ac1287be0ecabd1185630859ca1fd0

Asterfone technologies pvt ltd | Swamibakthan St, Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Nammalwarpet, Ayanavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600010

Our Privacy Policy [  ] and Terms of Use. [  ]