[sr-dev] still no fix to siptrace

Ionut Razvan Ionita ionut-razvan.ionita at 1and1.ro
Fri May 10 12:57:33 CEST 2019

Hello,

    I just got back from Kamailio World today. I didn't have any way to fix this while in Berlin. The week before I've been busy fixing some issues for our internal projects. Thanks Daniel for the fix. I'll test it with the sipp scenarios that I've used for testing the main feature. This will be fixed as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ionut