[sr-dev] still no fix to siptrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:07:46 CEST 2019

Hello,

you can also check out by commit id to a version before the update of
siptrace, it should be possible to do it for the files of siptrace, all
the rest be the latest master.

This will be fixed, just a time when a lot of devs are traveling to
Berlin. It's a regression by a large enhancement of the module, there
are many commits there, so reverting is not the easiest option here,
because the enhancement has to stay, only the regression needs to be fixed.

There is also the alternative of using sipdump module if your only
purpose is to look at tls traffic -- it has also more context
information and some metadata.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com