[sr-dev] master siptrace not backwards compatible

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 1 13:10:05 CEST 2019

On 30.04.19 14:51, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> I built K master and tried to use 5.2 config.  That resulted in error:
>
> Apr 30 15:47:10 salmon /usr/bin/sip-proxy[1659]: ERROR: siptrace [siptrace.c:908]: w_sip_trace3(): no duplicate_uri modparam nor duplicate uri sip_trace() argument provided!
>
> I think it has been practice that backwards compatibility is provided by
> the next version.

I looks like an invalid check introduced with the latest development on
the module, the sip_trace() should work without duplicate uri because it
can write directly to the database. It should be fixed to work without
those parameters for module or function.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com