[sr-dev] fork process during developing module

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:46:57 CET 2019

Hello,
I just ask this question for more understanding during developing new
module in Kamailio,
A you know better than me, we could use register_procs and fork_process
functions to create new fork process in Kamailio project. I just did the
same things for first handover interface in hiops module. Finally you could
see list of all process with "kamctl ps" command.
I want to do the same things for third handover interface in hiops module,
But i think it would not be nice to see  a lot of list of process in
output! This conditions would be occurred if someone set the
hi3_worker_process parameter in hiops module to 100.
Am i right? Don't you think it is better to use nested fork process instead?
What do you think?
With Best Regards.Mojtaba