[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] Unit update (#1889)
notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 12 12:16:30 CET 2019
#### Pre-Submission Checklist
- [ ] Commit message has the format required by CONTRIBUTING guide
- [x] Commits are split per component (core, individual modules, libs, utils, ...)
- [ ] Each component has a single commit (if not, squash them into one commit)
- [x] No commits to README files for modules (changes must be done to docbook files
in `doc/` subfolder, the README file is autogenerated)
#### Type Of Change
- [x] Small bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [ ] New feature (non-breaking change which adds new functionality)
- [ ] Breaking change (fix or feature that would change existing functionality)
- [x] PR should be backported to stable branches
- [ ] Tested changes locally
- [ ] Related to issue #1827
1) tmpfiles creation is implemented via systemd
2) owner of kamailio process implemented via systemd drop-in
3) kamailio started as simple process, that allow systemd check kamailio process without PID file.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Init scripts always create kamailio user and group.
* Added kamailio.tmpfiles. Directory /run/kamailio is created by command
* Starting kamailio as forground process allow systemd not check kamailio PID.
-- File Changes --
M pkg/kamailio/deb/buster/kamailio.default (11)
M pkg/kamailio/deb/buster/kamailio.service (10)
A pkg/kamailio/deb/buster/kamailio.tmpfiles (1)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-dev