[sr-dev] Info: Kamailio.org - Infrastructure Maintenance - June 18, 2019

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:37:50 CEST 2019

The infrastructure hosting the main server for Kamailio project will go
under scheduled maintenance during June 18, 2019 (tomorrow). The work is
expected to start around 7:00am UTC and can last for a few hours.

During the maintenance interval, the services related to Kamailio
project may become unavailable, among them:

  * the web server (www.kamailio.org), including the wiki portal
    (www.kamailio.org/wiki)
  * the mailing lists and the email contact addresses
  * the GIT repository mirror git.kamailio.org

Once the maintenance work is completed, there will be an update
notification sent about it!

If there are relevant events to be notified, we are going to publish on
our twitter stream:

  * https://twitter.com/kamailio

Also, you can join #kamailio channel on irc.freenode.net in case you
want to report some incident related to our infrastructure that you
discover while maintenance goes on. For bugs or other issues related to
Kamailio code, use the tracker on github.com/kamailio/kamailio – that
service is not affected being maintained by GitHub corporation.