[sr-dev] Some issue in developing module

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:39:22 CEST 2019

Hello Everybody,
In during developing new module in Kamailio, I encountered with strange
thing. I used htable module instead of linked list for save some temporary
data during call process.dependencies module to save some information. the
skeleton of my code is like thus:

if (SIP_REQUEST &METHOD_INVITE) {
          insert_data_htable("some data");
          other_process(msg);
}else if(SIP_REPLY){
         get_data_htable("some data");
         other_process(msg);
}
In other_process function i have some changes in msg's body with message
lump.
But after i make first call in kamailio. The kamailio was crashed.What is
it's problem?
In additional if i comment either insert/get_data_htable function or
othet_process function, i dont have this issue.
With best regards.

--
--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S