[sr-dev] IMS_ISC technical specification

Ali Shirvani aj.shirvani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:48:53 CEST 2019

Hello Mojtaba,

Thanks for your reply. You are completely correct, my current configuration
work fine when request initiated from UEs, but I want to handle SIP
requests that initiated by application server.
When UE sends request to S-CSCF, kamailio fetch iFC from HSS and check if
the request match with iFC or not, if it matched kamailio forward the
request to the application server.
But when application server send request to S-CSCF, isc_from_as('orig')
return false and I couldn't forward request to the target UE.

Regards,
Ali