[sr-dev] Give me a suggest for module implementation

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Sun Jan 20 20:45:06 CET 2019

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 17:57:33 CET schrieb Mojtaba:
> Hello Henning,
>
> Thank you for replying.Sure. It would be useful. Thanks
> Using htable module is good idea, But if i want not to use htable module
> and save part of SIP Messagre in memory , How do i impelement auto-expire
> after afew time?
> With regards.

Hello Mojtaba,

please keep the list in CC.

The htable module support this memory storage and also auto-expiration out of
the box. :-)

You can find (a bit complicated) example in the usrloc module. A starting
point for the expiration logic can be the delete_ucontact(..) function there.
You need to store the SIP message data in a proper data structure like a list
or a hash table.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services