[sr-dev] Give me a suggest for module implementation

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:57:09 CET 2019

Hello
As you will know i am developing new module for Kamailio and i'll commit on
main project as soon as. Let me give more news about this module later.
But i wanna to share with you one thing, if you were in my shoes, what do
you to found out duplicated signalling? I don't mean retransmision messages.
Let's go to question: In kamailio, you could get a copy of signalling
message that is generated by siptrace module in other one kamailio. We know
it would be send some signalling messages twice or more in duplicate( I
mean 180Ringing, 200OK or etc), How we could found out them? Actually i
must do it in module not do in cfg configuration.
Would you please give me a suggest? I really need a sugest with no extra
overhead.
With regards.Mojtaba