[sr-dev] Regenerate module docs on github

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:48:11 CET 2019

Hello,

that is a cron.d job on kamailio.org, it needs to run in a trusted
system, because it has access to credentials for a github account with
write permissions.

As for acc_json readme, the use of < and > is not permitted in xml
unless they are surrounding tags, you have to use < and > instead.
That caused an error while generating the README, so it was not updated.
I pushed a patch to fix it.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com