[sr-dev] No Media in SIP Incoming calls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:20:37 CET 2019

Hello,

sr-dev mailing list is for discussions about writing code/developing
Kamailio. For question on how to use kamailio and how to configure it
for various scenarios, send your messages to
sr-users at lists.kamailio.org. That list has more members and the
developers are also there, so the chance to get better answer is higher.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com