[sr-dev] Cannot Register To SIP Provider

Prashant Gupta prashant at farmguide.in
Sat Jan 5 11:32:31 CET 2019

Yes, my inbound and outbound provider is same.
Currently I am trying to forward the register request from my asterisk to
my kamailio and then to my SIP provider. I am able to get the request in
kamailio but unable to forward it to the provider. Can you suggest how can
I forward asterisk OPTIONS and REGISTER messages via kamailio.
My logic is to use the same Asterisk request and change the source IP to my
kamailio IP and forward it to the SIP provider. This would register my
kamailio to the provider and hence would send calls to kamailio which I can
dispatch to different asterisk servers. Theoretically this makes sense and
should be achievable if I am able to forward calls via kamailio which i
know is possible but do not know how to do it.