[sr-dev] Using htable module while developing other modules

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:42:28 CET 2019

Hello,
According to previous my question about udsing htable module as
dependencies module in other modules (Actually i mean hiops module), i want
to have some changes in my code. Already i saved some data in cache memory
that is implemented via linked_list structure in module, i want to replace
them with htable module.
So i have to load htable module and some more extra works, all things are
straightforward. But when i have more dived into htable module (api.c,
ht_api.c files), there is no function to get the value of specific key.
there is  "ht_api_get_cell_expire_f" function that it just get back the
expire time, no value of key.
Now I need a function that it  return the value of key also, Could i add
this function in api.c and ht_api.c  source files and commit it or not?
If there is already the function like this, let me know about it?
Let me know about it?
With Regards
--
--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S