[sr-dev] Failed to catch some reply message with reply_route block

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Aug 22 21:24:01 CEST 2019

Hello Salah,

ok, see if you are able to output some easy log with "xlog" in this route, to make sure there is no cfg problem somewhere.

Cheers,

Henning

Am 22.08.19 um 21:15 schrieb Salah Ahmed:
Hello Henning,

Thanks for quick reply, We armed the t_on_reply just before t_relay() in the route block.

        t_on_reply("LOGRPL");
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }