[sr-dev] Missing 200 Ok reply message

Salahuddin Ahmed txrubel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:30:26 CEST 2019

Hello,

Recently we update kamailio fromversion 4.1.1 to 5.2. In this new version
we have facing following issue.

[image: missing_leg.png]

We tried to catch this message using t_on_reply and on_sl_reply but no
luck. Actually we need to forward those message to another server using
sip_trace. If using trace_mode=1 then all message forwarded perfectly. But
I need to set correlation_id with sip_trace method. So we need to catch
that message and tag the correlation_id with that. Could anyone please help
me on this? Is there anything I missing or any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Salah