[sr-dev] git:5.2:a829305a: uac: bug fix for uac module uac_replace* functions, register callbacks after start

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Apr 16 09:31:06 CEST 2019

Module: kamailio
Branch: 5.2
Commit: a829305aa207ddcda3936a0ffab082cb93359efc

Author: Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de>
Committer: Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de>
Date: 2019-04-16T09:30:27+02:00

uac: bug fix for uac module uac_replace* functions, register callbacks after start

- bug fix for uac module uac_replace* functions, register callbacks after restart
- only applies to the dialog tracking mode of the module
- the uac module was not using the available dialog callbacks for a proxy (re-)start
- because of this the uac module was not able to properly re-write in-dialog messages
  like BYEs after a proxy restart
- As we don't have access to the uac_flag at the dialog on load callback, we just
  install a callback for both from and to rewriting cases. If only one of the
  functions is used in the cfg hen the uac module will obviously not find
  database variables for the other case, and will log an error. This is of
  course also a bit inefficient, but as it only applies to this (re-)start
  case it does not matter.

(cherry picked from commit aa7dee1ab874aaac807c2166f38ec9da0fa0ccf6)

---

Modified: src/modules/uac/replace.c
Modified: src/modules/uac/replace.h
Modified: src/modules/uac/uac.c