[sr-dev] Audio missing during call

Mikko Lehto mslehto at iki.fi
Fri Apr 12 09:00:26 CEST 2019

Gaurav Bmotra <saigauravmehra91 at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI i have install Kamailio 5.1.2 on Ubuntu 18.4
> there is a audio issue , when we call call from one extension to another ,,
> in bigning call goes good  , after 9-10 sec it miss audio for one side (one
> side can hear other side can't hear )

Hi, mailing list sr-dev is for Kamailio development related topics,
please subscribe to sr-users for more general queries.

Before posting, make sure you have described in detail your environment
and also troubleshooting steps you have done so far:
- what modifications you made to default configuration
- what happens during SIP transactions in fail scenario
- are you using RTP relay or not (rtpproxy/rtpengine)
- what have you observed from packet captures

Good luck

--
Mikko