[sr-dev] uac dialog callback and kamailio restarts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:29:39 CEST 2019

Hello,

well, to be clear, I do not know if it should work for uac, I haven't
used replace from/to with dialog so far. But I remember I saw in the
past some code/discussions related to callbacks at startup when loading
database records from dialog table.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com