[sr-dev] uac dialog callback and kamailio restarts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:56:08 CEST 2019

Hello,

I had in mind to check the code and be sure, but I forgot about it ...
so, I think there is already a callback function that is executed by
dialog module when loading records from database. Maybe uac module is
not registering itself for it, or does it too late. Just look at what
callbacks dialog exports, eventually see cnxcc module to see if it does
something on this regard -- it depends on dialog and I expect it works
also after restarting.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com