[sr-dev] ASN-HI2Operations module in Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:44:03 CEST 2018

Hello,

if you have the module and want to push it to kamailio git repository,
then make a pull request to github project:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio

If you are looking to learn how to write a module, see:

  - https://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/

It is rather old, but still has good content to get started with the
internal api of kamailio and how to build a module.

Looking at some basic modules, such as alias_db, is also a good way to
start.

If you get stuck in some specific part, then ask giving the details of
what you did/tried and what you expect to happen.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com