[sr-dev] Event: Kamailio Developers Meeting, Sep 27-28, 2018, in Dusseldorf, Germany

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:23:56 CEST 2018

Hello,

at this moment there are only a few seats left, they are going to be
allocated in the first come, first served fashion, no matter if she/he
is developer or not -- note that she/he still has to participate in a
devel oriented event and activities.

Should anyone wants to participate, register at soon at possible,
details at:

  -  https://www.kamailio.org/w/developers-meeting/

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com