[sr-dev] git:master:b80400e5: modules: readme files regenerated - rtpengine ... [skip ci]

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Sep 6 20:47:41 CEST 2018

Am Donnerstag, 6. September 2018, 16:12:18 CEST schrieb Olle E. Johansson:
> > My bad, I deleted one line too many. Fixed in 6bb63e2
>
> Ouch. Maybe the bot should check failure codes when converting the docbook
> to text files and skip a commit when this happen. I am pretty sure it can
> happen anyone, with me first in lineā€¦
> [..]

Hello,

a check like this could be probably done with looking to the diff and then
comparing the number of deleted lines to some threshold. But this will
probably also produce a bit of false alarms.

If there is somebody that wants to extend the script on the server, let me
know - I can easily provide a copy of it for this adaptions.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt